For your shutdown, maintenance or construction project to run smoothly, you need the right tools at the right time. Take the hassle out of tool management with an on-site tool store from Coates.
Our customisable tool store solutions include tool and equipment hire (240V, cordless and diesel); consumables management (supplied or owned); maintenance services (cleaning, test and tagging, and certifications); managing WHS compliance; and reporting.
Staffed by our experienced team and powered by SiteIQ, our next-gen proprietary management system, we’ll track the location and usage of tools, equipment and consumables to:
• Streamline operations and increase tool time
• Reduce lost, damaged and stolen tools
• Increase accountability and reduce costs
• Improve future planning and forecasting
Our mobile tool stores are suitable for projects of any size, complexity or duration, or we can manage your own permanent tool store on site. The modular units can be configured to suit your site requirements, creating an efficient one-stop shop for your workforce.
• 20ft x 8ft (6m x 2.4m) insulated storage containers with lighting and power sockets
• 3 internal configurations, combining shelving, racks and/or hooks for tools and rigging gear
• Insulated front counter/servery with AC, power and LED lighting
The modular design of our tool stores allows you to add annexes to create a larger compound. Save money on scaffolding and create a secure, versatile area that is ideal for managing on-site safety protocols such as pedestrian flow and quarantining returned equipment for cleaning.
• 20ft x 8ft (6m x 2.4m) insulated containers with lighting, power and AC
• Flexible frontage, including roller doors, servery windows, awnings and doors
• Internal charging points for radios, battery tools, monitors, kiosks, etc
Ideal for smaller industrial or construction projects, our towable tool stores come stocked with your choice of barcoded tools, equipment and consumables. Hire unstaffed as a lump sum, or with Coates personnel to manage tool checkout and return via SiteIQ.
• 3m L x 2.4m W x 2.6m H trailer fits hundreds of tools or up to 3 tonnes of rigging equipment
• Self-tow with a 3-tonne tow capacity ute or we can deliver to site
• Roll in and out the same day or hire for as long as required
In addition to our general hire range, Coates Industrial Solutions can support your project with a wide selection of specialist tooling and equipment. Our range includes torque wrenches, torque multipliers, hydraulic power packs, nut runners, pipe bevelling tools, filter kits, rivet busters, test gauges and two-way radios. If you’re working at height, we also have Stop the Drops equipment to eliminate the risk of injury from falling objects. Our specialist range comes backed by our equipment experts who can guide you on the right equipment selection, use and service.
Coates Industrial Solutions offers a full range of equipment and services suitable for any shutdown or maintenance project. Our scope of services provides you with a one-stop partner, no matter the requirements. We can provide:
• Access and materials handling equipment
• Electrical and industrial tools including bolting and hand tools
• Lighting and welding
• Site accommodation including portable buildings and amenities
• Lift, shift and propping equipment
• Traffic management
• Compaction and earthmoving equipment
• Cleaning equipment and consumables
• Training services such as confined space entry
• Confined space entry equipment
Drop files anywhere to upload
By submitting this enquiry you agree to Coates's Communications Terms & Conditions