**UPDATE: The NRL has moved Game I from Melbourne to Townsville due to the COVID-19 outbreak in Victoria. We’re working through how this affects the prize. Winners will be announced shortly once this has been done. Thank you for your patience.**
Whether you barrack for the Blues or the Maroons, you could be joining Origin legends Trevor Gillmeister and Bradley Clyde and the Coates Orange Army at the first State of Origin clash in Melbourne.
Hire now for your chance to win the ultimate VIP experience for you and a mate hosted by Trevor and Bradley.
The more you hire, the more chances to win – so get hiring today!
Terms and conditions:
1. The Promotion starts on 03/05/21 at 09:00 am AEST and ends on 30/05/21 at 08:00 pm AEST.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents who are 18 years and over.
3. To enter the Promotion, the entrant must, during the Promotional Period:
a. spend $250 or more in one transaction at any Coates store within Australia displaying advertising for this Promotion or at www.coateshire.com.au; and
b. If purchase in store, provide their full name, phone, email and address to store staff member at the time of purchase. Personal details will be recorded for entry into the draw.
4. Multiple entries permitted, with every $250 spent in each transaction equalling one entry. Any money spent will not roll over from one transaction to the next. The entrant is eligible to win a maximum of one (1) prize (excluding SA resident). There is a maximum of 40 entries permitted per customer over the course of the Promotion.
5. Prize Details: The prize is an Ultimate State of Origin experience for the winner plus a guest including return flights from their nearest capital city (except VIC winners), accommodation (one (1) night accommodation for NSW, QLD, VIC, ACT, SA & TAS winners and two (2) nights accommodation for NT and WA winners), ground transfers in Melbourne, behind the scenes MCG tour, VIP lunch, State of Origin tickets and a merchandise pack.
6. Prizes are allocated by State/Territory as follows: 18 (NSW residents); 18 (QLD residents); 2 (VIC residents); 2 (SA residents); 2 (WA residents); 1 (NT residents); 1 (TAS residents); 2 (ACT residents).
7. The total prize pool is AUD $115,382. The state prize pool breakdown is: NSW: $41,940; QLD: $47,880; VIC: $2,900; SA: $4,660; WA: $7,472; NT: $3,430; TAS: $2,440; ACT: $4,660. The value (per prize) is: NSW - $2,330 per prize; QLD - $2,660 per prize; VIC - $1,450 per prize; SA - $2,330 per prize; WA – $3,736 per prize; NT - $3,430 per prize; TAS - $2,440 per prize; ACT - $2,330 per prize.
8. Winning method: Draw: computerised random selection on 31/05/21 at 10:00 am AEST.
9. The following conditions apply to the prize:
10. Winner notification: The winners will be notified by email within one (1) day of the draw (31/05/21). The winners will be published at www.coateshire.com.au by 01/06/21.
11. Prizes must be claimed by 01/06/21 at 11:00 am AEST. In the event of an unclaimed prize, the prize will be redrawn on 01/06/21 at 12:00 pm AEST at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000. The winners of the redraw will be notified by email within one (1) day of the redraw. The winners will be notified publicly (and their details published) at www.coateshire.com.au within one (1) day of the redraw.
12. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
13. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
14. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
15. Employees (and their immediate family members) of the participating venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
17. All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
18. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable at the designated time for the Event, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
19. Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
20. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
21. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
22. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
23. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
24. Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
26. For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner's surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
27. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
28. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
29. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
30. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
31. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
32. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
33. The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
34. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
35. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
36. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
37. Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 21/00654.1, NSW Authority No. TP/00992 and SA Permit No. T21/617.
SHARE THIS ARTICLE
By submitting this enquiry you agree to Coates Hire's Communications Terms & Conditions